The Services I provide for my clientele
Health and Wellness Management
My passion is Whole Health on all levels, physical, emotional and spiritual.
During the past thirty years I have collected a considerable amount of information, resources and contacts in the area of health and wellness.
Some of this was brought on by necessity and some because of my interest and passion.
The only information I provide to my clientele is what I have personally tried myself or have immediate, first hand testimonies of the benefits.
Please visit my next page entitled Health and Wellness to see how you can benefit.
Do you need assistance with any of these areas?
- Body image issues; eating disorders; comfort eating.
- Providing you with education on the importance of maintaining self care on all levels; physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual.
- Identifying a personal vision and assisting you with your goals
- Learning about life balance
- How to eliminate not so good habits and replace them with good ones
- Finding the relationship you want.
- Coping with grief. Death, the end of a relationship, infertility, life transition.
Private sessions with Tanya are of one hour duration.
One of my favourite sayings is "tough times never last but tough people do".
Through experience I have discovered when life gets you down, you do not need to stay there.
Sharing this with others, either through my writing or speaking is what I love to do as it provides my life with meaning and purpose.
Topics for Speaking Engagements include:
- How to get back up again when you feel life has taken you out.
- Creating change and how to remain motivated.
- Motivating techniques to increase sales and productivity.
- Look and feel great from the inside out.
- Creating the relationship you want.
- How to manage a busy life and create balance on all levels
- Living a life of Meaning.
- Life after Loss.
It was in 1984 that I became a qualified accountant. By 1990 I was self employed and the following year I commenced supporting the MYOB Accounting Software system when it first arrived on NZ soil.
Some of my original clients are still with me today and I continue to be well known in the MYOB industry as a trouble shooter.
Having the mix of business and holistic health is very satisfying and the perfect way to keep both sides of my brain active.
Whilst there are degrees and diplomas to provide those whom are interested with evidence of my education and skills, the greatest skill that I bring to my work and writing are my life experiences. This I dont believe you can learn from a text book.
Nothing gives me more satisfaction than to observe positive changes with my clients.
This I have discovered is my purpose and what provides meaning to my life.
Nothing beats feeling good from the inside out.
Try it, you will never go back!